Features of the STAMINA C7000 Series:
The Stamina C7000's saddle seat was especially designed to help prevent workers in cleanroom suits from sliding off their chairs. In addition, the front of the saddle seat is cut back to allow easier access to the 20" diameter footrest.
- Ergonomic adjustments on the Autonomous Tilt control
Back Height - easily adjusted by loosening the right hand knob, raising or lowering back and re-tightening. Lumbar support is built in.
Seat Height - adjusted with the right front lever that controls the pneumatic lift.
Seat Angle - adjusted independently of the back angle with the right rear lever. Can be locked in any position.
Back Angle - adjusted independently of the seat angle with the left rear lever. Can be locked in any position.
- Heavy-duty, polished aluminum base
- Adjustable 20" footring - chrome plated (bench height)
- Vinyl - Grade 1 Colorguard Vinyl with Prefixx for non-ESD applications or Grade II Conductive Vinyl for ESD applications
- Depth filtration ventilation for seat and back
- Fully upholstered seats and backs
- Weight Capacity - 300 lbs.
- Back Height - Multiple back heights available
- Seat Height - Multiple height ranges available
- Control - BackTilt or Independent Tilt
- ESD Package
- Choice of upholstery, casters/glides, arms, armpads
(Chairs with arms may not meet Class 100 standards.)
©2007 Gibo/Kodama Chairs, Inc. All Rights Reserved.