©2007 Gibo/Kodama Chairs, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Features of the Harsh Environment Chair:
- Polyurethane seat and back
- Standard Ergo Tilt control with seat/back tilt and height adjustments
- Plastic control cover, which minimizes exposed metal parts
- Shrink wrap protection on lever shafts
- Cylinder with plastic bellows and bottom cap
- Glides or casters with stainless steel stems
- Nylon footring on bench height chairs
- Stainless steel screws and threaded studs
- Nylon coated "T" style base and nylon coated footring
- Desk, medium and high bench height ranges are available.
- Back Tilt control with back tilt and height adjustments
- Variety of casters/glides
- Trigger arms with steel brackets and Del Mar polyurethane armpads (TPDP)
Our Harsh Environment Chairs are designed to better withstand harsh environments and the cleaning methods used by biotechnology companies.
Trigger Arms (TPDP)