1. Why should I buy your chairs? 2. What is special about the Gibo/Kodama chair? 3. Does Gibo/Kodama have a chair to fit my size (petite or capacious)? 4. What is the weight capacity of your chairs? 5. What casters/glides are recommended for my application and flooring? 6. Are Gibo/Kodama chairs retrofittable for armrests in the field? 7. Can I order a sample chair for evaluation purposes only? 8. Do you provide freight quotes? 9. How can I find a dealer in my area? 10. Can I buy direct from the factory? 11. Are you seeking new dealers? 12. Can I buy through one of my current vendors that may not be a Gibo/Kodama dealer? 13. Can I buy your chairs under GSA contract? 14. Do you have a "quick ship" program? 15. Can I get my order “expedited”? 16. What are your payment terms? 17. Does Gibo/Kodama accept credit cards?
12. Can I buy through one of my current vendors that may not be a Gibo/Kodama dealer?
It is possible that your preferred vendor could become a Gibo/Kodama dealer provided they meet our dealer requirements and the area needs additional dealers.
11. Are you seeking new dealers?
We are constantly searching for new dealers who will provide competent and responsive service to our customers.
However, we are careful not to saturate any area with dealers.
13. Can I buy your chairs under GSA contract?
Gibo/Kodama does have a dealer with our chairs on GSA contract. Please contact the office for referral: (800) 888-ERGO or (714) 373-2346
14. Do you have a "quick ship" program?
Yes, we have selected chair models in selected fabrics/vinyls that can be shipped within 5 working days.
17. Does Gibo/Kodama accept credit cards?
We accept all major credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. There is no discount for early payment with credit card orders.
15. Can I get my order "expedited?"
Yes. If we have all components in stock, chairs can be shipped within five working days for a $25/chair expedite fee.
Please contact the factory to confirm the feasibility of expediting your order: (800) 888-ERGO or (714) 373-2346
10. Can I buy direct from the factory?
Customers are referred to dealers whenever possible so that the dealer can provide responsive service when needed.
The factory prefers not to sell direct, but will do so if there is not a dealer in your area.
9. How can I find a dealer in my area?
Call our office for a dealer in your area: (800) 888-ERGO or (714) 373-2346
3. Does Gibo/Kodama have a chair to fit my size (petite or capacious)?
Yes, we offer chairs with seats and backs in different dimensions to properly fit each end user.
Our chairs also have many ergonomic adjustments to ensure the proper fit. On many of our office chairs, there is an optional adjusting seat slider mechanism.
2. What is special about the Gibo/Kodama Chair?
All of our chairs are ergonomically designed for you to be productive and task-oriented.
Gibo/Kodama manufactures with quality, time-tested components to provide you with lasting production/office chairs that meet your particular needs.
We do not “mass produce” our products, but manufacture each chair to order.
4. What is the weight capacity of your chairs?
All office and production chairs have a weight capacity of 300 lbs. The Intrepid chair was designed for a weight capacity of 450 lbs.
5. What casters/glides are recommended for my application and flooring?
Please see caster/glides for more information, but generally:
Concrete: 09, 09B, 10, 10B, G4, G5
Carpet: 01, 02, 03, G4, G5
Standard Tile: All Casters/Glides
8. Do you provide freight quotes?
We will provide freight quotes, upon request, with the following information: Quantity, Part Number, Destination Zip Code.
7. Can I order a sample chair for evaluation purposes only?
Sample chairs may be ordered for potential orders of 10 or more chairs.
The sample must be ordered in the color and configuration required as the chair will become the first article of the order.
The customer is responsible for all freight charges. The chair must be returned within 30 days or purchased.
6. Are Gibo/Kodama chairs retrofittable for armrests in the field?
With the exception of clean room chairs, armrests can be installed in the field by a knowledgeable technician.
1. Why should I buy your chairs?
We offer quality products at reasonable prices, with exceptional service.
Our production chairs are established in the industry and are found in the facilities of Fortune 500 companies around the world.
Our office chairs offer aesthetic value, as well as ergonomic features for comfort and increased productivity. Chairs are shipped with minimal or no assembly required.